Friday, August 22, 2008

Please Excuse Me

I haven't posted anything since May 25th. I keep getting up, or perhaps more properly getting awake, and meaning to write something and for one reason or another something always gets in the way. Tomorrow is a Family Reunion which was concieved as my going away party last April with perhaps one hundred and fifty family and friends attending. The idea was that I would have the opportunity to drink beer at my own wake without scaring people off with my impending death. Since April I am almost seven months into my alloted year, plus or minus two months, given in February. Well, I now expect to exceed that allotment so I may have to give the party next summer. If you can make the party I will be really pleased to see you. If you can't keep trying this site and I'll get you caught up by Labor Day. Meanwhile I have posted an entry that my daughter Barbara wrote for me to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello very nice website!! Guy .. Beautiful .
. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
I'm glad to find so many helpful info right here within the submit, we'd like work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing.
. . . . .

Feel free to surf to my blog; self esteem quotes